Trinity Brewing of Colorado Springs in hiring a lead brewer. With our best wishes, Richard Mar, who has skillfully fulfilled the position for the past 3 years is moving on to his own start up.
Competitive compensation is based on experience and will include health & retirement benefits
Requirements of candidates:
- must be willing to relocate to beautiful Colorado Springs
- 3 full years of professional brewing experience (minimum)
- unique mash regiments/procedures
- ability to work with non-saccharomyces microbes
- use of unique spices, fruits, and other non-traditional ingredients
- extensive knowledge of barrel: aging, maintenance, etc
- bottling conditioning
- schedule deadlines
- shipping experience
- warehouse experience
- forklift operation
- brewery upkeep and general maintenance skills
- good physical shape and the ability to lift 140lbs
- raw materials ordering experience
- recipe tracking and inventory experience
- a background in chemistry, microbiology, and culinary arts is a huge plus!
Please send all resumes directly to our head brewer, Jason Yester, email@example.com or drop them by our brewery in person. Cheers and Good Luck!